Your privacy is important to us. It is WeHear Hearing Solutions’ policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you through our app, WeHear Ox.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our app may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our app will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of 9 October 2020.
WeHear Hearing Solutions LLP. built the WeHear Ox app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by WeHear Hearing Solutions LLP. at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
* Google Play Services – (https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/)
* Google Analytics for Firebase – (https://firebase.google.com/policies/analytics)
- Bluetooth and Location: Our application uses bluetooth permission for following reasons:
- to connect with WeHear Hearing devices.
- Phonebook: Our application uses access to your phonebook permission for following reasons:
- To provide you with PHI scores of your contacts stored in your phonebook.WeHear Ox does not save or upload your phonebook for this service.
- Record Audio: Our application records audio for following reasons:
- To support translations of audio sources.
- To enhance sound when used in hearing mode.
- Foreground-Service: Our application runs foreground service to monitor user’s hearing patterns, the service also uses a microphone at certain intervals to sample and measure the sound levels in your environment. WeHear OX doesn’t record or save any sounds to measure these levels.
- Gallery: Our application uses access to your gallery to allow you to select your profile picture. WeHear ox stores this image and it is available to other users.We do not share this image with any third party services.
- Internet: Our application uses the internet to fetch and upload your data from servers.
- Storage: Our application uses storage for caching temporary data.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
* To facilitate our Service;
* To provide the Service on our behalf;
* To perform Service-related services; or
* To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13\. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
This policy is effective as of 2020-10-09